posted by Todd @ 11:06 AM 3 comments
That has got to be one of the sweetest things I have ever read! I am sure she feels the same way for you. You are lucky to have each other.
You have a beautiful wife. You both should be very proud, you have said some wonderful things about her.Lori
I feel like I am intruding on an intimate moment...but awwwwwwe!Girl: Love that man! Boy: You better love her....she's a great gal! Awwww, Suz loves you both!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
That has got to be one of the sweetest things I have ever read! I am sure she feels the same way for you. You are lucky to have each other.
You have a beautiful wife. You both should be very proud, you have said some wonderful things about her.
Lori
I feel like I am intruding on an intimate moment...but awwwwwwe!
Girl: Love that man! Boy: You better love her....she's a great gal! Awwww, Suz loves you both!
Post a Comment
<< Home