Friday, September 01, 2006

I WILL BE BETTER THAN THIS-12 WEEKS BABY!!






I am absolutely tired of this insane YO-YOing that I have been doing!! I am going to enter the last official challenge of 2006 and be successful!!

I will not wake up New Year's Day making a resolution that I need to get back in shape, because I will already be there!!

The fatass that has taken over my body over the past two months has been EVICTED!!! NO MORE of the BULLSHIT, I am taking control!! Do you hear me????!!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Lori said...

If that's the case, I need a double eviction I have put on so much.

I like what you said about New Year's resolution though. Good attitude.

Lori

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Colorado Kid said...

That is an awesome idea, who needs to wait until the first, lets get this done!!!! You and me brother!!!!

You keep hitting it and I will do the same!!

Casey

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!
I love your attitude!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Suz said...

"fatass" my ass....

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home