Happy 10th Birthday Ty(rell Leroy)!!

Yes, yet another birthday and another one of our babies reaching double digits! I swear if you have a child(ren), tell them how much you love them everyday. Life gets away from us so fast and I think they grow up faster. Is it just me, but does life seem to hit "warp speed" with each passing milestone that we reach?
Think about when you were a child. Did it not seem like an eternity from one Christmas to the next? Now it seems that Christmas comes around in about a month's time. I think it starts with HS graduation and then college. Now let's move to marriage and the birth of your 1st child. All these things just seem to speed things along even more. Hug your kids and kiss your spouse and tell them how much you love them everyday, because time just seems to continue to speed along!

5 Comments:
WOW, 10!!! Double digits seem like they are so much older. And you are absolutely right about Christmas when you were younger and how fast it gets here now. $$
Lori
EDITORS NOTE-(Actually Ashley's note) Ty's name is actually Russell Ty, kind of crazy because my name is Russell Todd. For whatever crazyass reason, I started calling him Tyrell Leroy and it kinda stuck. Just so you all know out there in blogland!
Happy Birthday to Ty!
You're so right about how fast they grow. Mine is three and it seems like yesterday I was feeding him a bottle.
Happy Birthday to Ty!
You're so right about how fast they grow. Mine is three and it seems like yesterday I was feeding him a bottle.
Yep...I have a 10 year old too....they grow fast! You have beautiful kids, Toddster!
Post a Comment
<< Home