Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Jake!!!


I cant believe that I am the parent of a teenager! My firstborn turned 13 today, even though he thinks he's 20. I must say that I am very blessed to have 5 wonderful children. With summer coming to an end, school will be back in session and then the fun really starts! They are all at the age now that they are all very active!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a great FBWO this morning! (Yes!) I started reading BFFM last night, but there is a lot of information here, so it may take a while to start applying these principles. For now, I made the committment to do my workouts first thing every morning. I dont know why I decided to tweak this in the first place, it was not broken! Live and learn!

4 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Greg said...

I'm glad to see you've actually put something on your blog. Having a teenage son must be pretty wild.My son just turned 5 and I'm dreading the day he turns 13. Great pic of him by the way. He looks just like you.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Suz said...

Happy Birthdays to your son! My son just turned 10. sniff sniff!

Good luck on all you do Todd! You're a fav!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Charlie and Becky said...

A little variety never hurts! :)
If anything, you'll definitely be educating yourself by reading his lengthy book! Good luck!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Greg-Thanks for posting! I know this sounds gay and I'm not, but damn dude you are looking really muscled up! Great job!

Suz-My favorite dork! Thanks for adding me back to your blog, maybe someday you can teach me how to add folks to mine.

BBB-Have I told you lately how good you look? ;) Wow that is a lot of reading!!

Mellie-BITE ME!!! I dont even like you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home