How committed am I? Only Time will Tell

First, let's see how dedicated I can be to actually use this damn blog! Originally set this up in May and really never came back to it.
I will begin a new 12 week BFL challenge on Monday July 31st
I will drop my BF from 24% to 12% in 12 weeks
I will lose 30 lbs. of fat and gain 10 lbs. of muscle
I will not let myself fail or make excuses
I will be healthier than I have ever been
I will not let food control me
I will use this blog to help track food and attitude
And so it begins!

5 Comments:
rock on Todd- do it!!!
Good deal, glad to see you are still kicking!
Casey
About time!!! You will definitely meet all of those goals.
Lori
Hey, Todd! I just saw that you posted at my blog.. can you tell I wasn't being too good about checking???? Ooops.
You've done AWESOME so far, and I know you are gonna knock this challenge out of the park!
Keep up the hard work and I'll do my best to nag you! LOL
AS I LIVE AND BREATHE!!! You updated your blog. I guess this means I need to REadd you to my blog links! ;) Great attitude kiddo! :) Tell your wifey I said HELLO!
Post a Comment
<< Home